Monday - Sunday 9.00AM to 7.00PM
Free Shipping on orders over 50$
Welcome to Premium Pet Mart
OVERVIEW & Premiumpetmart (Perimeter Ultimate)
Perimeter Technologies placed their focus on safety and adjustability in their state of the art in-ground fencing system. Attention to detail combined with superior electronics really set Perimeter Technologies apart. The Perimeter Ultimate is the highest quality dog fence system not only combining all the features of the basic system and Ultra but incorporating all Professional customized Pro accessories and additional electronics features.
The patented Temp Check feature ensures optimal performance regardless of changes in external temperature (which can affect signal strength). This keeps the boundary signal strength consistent no matter the temperature. The Wire Check safety feature keeps the boundary loop functioning even if there is minor damage to the wire. Frequency Selection allows you to choose your fence frequency to avoid possible interference with a neighboring in-ground fence.
The collar is really the star of the Perimeter Technologies System. The small, lightweight collar weighs just 1.1 oz. and features unique comfort contacts - conductive rubber contact points are gentler and more comfortable for your pet. Super durable and extremely waterproof, the collar is as reliable as it is comfortable
The Perimeter Technologies collar lacks a rechargeable collar and uses a replaceable proprietary battery instead. The proprietary battery gets an approximant 4-6 month life span convenience of not having to charge a battery everyday makes up for the lack of having a rechargeable battery. In the Long run Flexpetz believes that the low cost of these batteries and the fact that most rechargeable collars need to be replaced every 2-3 years leads to saving more money using a proprietary battery. And a much safer Pet. While rechargable systems are nice Flexpetz doesn't believe their is an end savings and a lot of extra work recharging a collar 3-4 times per week. Ask yourself if you would rather charge a collar everyday or change a batter 2-3 times a year.
Five adjustable correction levels and a 5-acre capacity make this system a good choice for single or multi-dog households on a medium sized or smaller property.
SUMMARY: The small collar and comfort contact points combined with the individual correction levels makes this system a good option for multi-dog households, even where there are dogs of different sizes. The system is feature-rich and has specialized features that no other system offers the over all reliability of this system make it our number one choice and pick over more expensive feature rich systems.
- One Advanced Mount Transmitter
- Waterproof Collar Receiver
- 2 Waterproof Splice Covers
- 500 ft. 14 gauge Boundary Wire (45 Millileter Polyelethene plastic coated wire)
- 50 Boundary Flags
- Training Manual and DVD
- Installation / Training Manual
- Long and Short Comfort Contact™ Probes
- Long & Short Probe Covers For Training
- Heavy Duty Surge Protector
- Heavy Duty Nylon Collar
- Digital Frequency Encoding: Eliminates stray signal interference from neighboring dog fence systems as well as other signal generating devices. In addition to the encoding Perimeter brand pet fences operates on a 7 KHz frequency which in and of itself provides less frequency interference than other dog fence systems operating on more widely used bands.
- Exceptional Waterproofing: The Perimeter Technologies receiver collar employs top-notch waterproofing. The collar will function without issue fully submersed. If you’re considering an installation that includes water, this is a good system to consider.
- Compact Collar: The collar is a strongpoint of the system. Its compact and lightweight design combined with it’s very durable construction make it one of the best collars available. The Perimeter collar weighs about 1.4 oz one of the smallest in the industry.
- Comfort Contact Points: Unique to Perimeter Technologies are the patented Comfort Contact Points. Instead of being metal, these contact points are metal infused rubber. They still conduct the correction but are much more comfortable for the dog.
- Polycarbonate Collar Receivers: Polycarbonate plastic is a lightweight, high performance plastic which possesses a unique balance of durability and dimensional stability. Perimeter brand dog fence collars use polycarbonate plastic to make them resistant to damage from dog chews. Polycarbonate is frequently used in situations where safety and performance are a must such as external jet aircraft parts, the space shuttle and many military applications.
- Lithium Ion Battery: This system uses a non-rechargeable battery in the collar. However, the batteries do have a fantastic lifespan (average 4-6 months) and the sophisticated battery indicator detects a true low battery (battery performance fluctuates) so you only change the battery when it is really dead. While some may think a rechargeable system saves them money in fact all rechargeable batteries eventually tend to lose their charging ability and then need to be replaced with a new collar which can cost upwards of $129 dollars. Also a rechargeable system needs to be charged daily which is not always convenient many pet owners tend to get lackadaisical over time and the pets safety becomes at risk. With a regular type battery operated system you only need to worry about replacing the battery every 4-6 months.
- Patented Battery Check: Only Perimeter brand dog fence systems monitor the status of your battery every two hours to ensure you know when your dog fence needs a new battery. Other brands offer low battery indication however it only lets you know when the battery dips below a certain output level. The chemical composition of a battery fluctuates over a variety of different operating conditions which could potentially signal a false low battery indication. Perimeter brand systems save you time and money by requiring 3 consecutive low battery triggers to set off the low battery indication. Why not keep your dog safe at home without spending extra money on unnecessary battery changes.
- Auto Safety Shut-off: Perimeter brand dog fence systems feature a built in safety mechanism to automatically shut off after 20 seconds of correction. This safety features ensures no unnecessary correction for dogs who may be in the boundary field and panic or for those crazy kids who think it might be fun to lay down in the containment field. Should this happen they will only have to endure 20 seconds of discomfort; hopefully enough for them to learn their lesson. The system will automatically reset following its removal from the field.
- Custom Correction Programming : Perimeter is the only brand of do it yourself dog fence system which offers the ability to control the stimulation settings for each dog on the system. This feature is crucial for single dog systems where the dog is older or more sensitive to electronic correction. Five programming options are available for each dog on the system. You may have a small timid dog which requires far less correction than your other large bull-headed dog. Perimeter brand dog fence systems give you the ability to custom program each receiver to match the dogs temperament. Should your dog fence administer the same correction to your timid dog just to keep a stronger willed dog in the yard? That doesnt sound safe or humane!
- Temp Check: This patented built-in feature allows the system to constantly provide stable operation regardless of the temperature (other systems have shown a variance of up to 100%).
- Battery Check: Another patented feature, Battery Check constantly monitors the battery level in the receiver collar and alerts you when the collar battery is low. Unlike other systems that can give false low-battery indications due to normal fluctuations in battery operation, the Perimeter Technologies system requires 3 consecutive low battery triggers to activate the indicator.
- Wire Check: By monitoring the wire input and output, the transmitter is able to continue to function even with damage to the boundary wire. A complete break will trigger the wire break alarm.
- Progressive, Customizable Correction: Five levels of customizable correction for each dog on the system. Each receiver collar can be programmed to match the size and temperament of the dog.
- Signal Field Width: Select the width of the boundary zone in feet. You can choose to set the width at anywhere from 1 ft. to 32 ft. Wider boundaries are theoretically more secure but take space from inside the yard as well. Too narrow a boundary will be difficult to train. This system comes with a factory setting of 10 ft. (5 on either side of the wire), which is generally fine.
- 3 Year Warranty: The Permiter Ultimate carries a 3 year warranty.